Submit Your Complaint
To initiate a complaint against a midwife, please submit details and documentation through the form below. This method of submission is secure and confidential.
Please ensure the following information is included in your submission:
- Your full name, mailing address, email, and phone number
- Name(s) of midwife/midwives you are complaining about
- Name of the midwifery practice associated with your complaint
- A clear statement indicating that you are filing a formal complaint and if possible, confirm the issues you would like to complain about
- Date(s) of the incident(s)
- Description of events, and the details of the complaint in your own words
- If applicable, the name(s) of the hospital(s) or other health clinics related to your complaint
- Any supporting documentation you wish to include
- Your expectation of outcome(s)
If you would like to submit your complaint as an attachment, you may upload the document below.
Once you have submitted your complaint you will receive a confirmation by email within two days. A formal letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint will be sent to you within 14 days.
Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. Your report or file has been submitted successfully. Once you have submitted your report or files, you will receive a confirmation email from the College within 2 business days. If you submitted a Mandatory or Self Report, the Registrar will consider the issues addressed in your report, and the College may contact to you to obtain additional information. If you have any questions about the reports process, please contact email@example.com or by telephone at 416.640.2252.