Are you a registered midwife and interested in the regulation of your profession?
We are currently accepting applications from members to become non-Council Committee Members (Professional) on several of our committees. Appointments are for one-year terms, up to a maximum of six terms.
Committee member duties include:
- Spending time preparing for meetings/hearings/panels
- Attending meetings/hearings by videoconference
- Attending a one-day training workshop (discipline) by videoconference
- Attending a ½ day orientation by videoconference (if necessary)
If you are appointed to a committee, you will be compensated for your time as per the Fees & Remuneration By-law.
For time commitment guidelines, information about each committee, and the application package, please click here. Application packages can be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all eligible members to apply, however, to suit our committee composition needs, we are looking for members who are:
- From rural communities
- Practising in expanded, collaborative, and/or community health team models
- From racialized and/or marginalized communities
If you have any inquiries or require assistance regarding the application process, please contact the College at email@example.com, or by phone at 416.640.2252 ext. 227.