Ontario’s Chief Medical Officer of Health has released a memo outlining enhanced public health measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in Ontario. This memo includes recommendations to all parts of the health sector on the following issues:
- Travel and Return to Work
- Practice Social Distancing and Facilitate Virtual Arrangements
- Ongoing Screening, Self-Monitoring and Self-Isolation
- Heath Workers Who Work in Multiple Locations
- Continuity of Operations and Curtailing Non-Essential Services
- Return to Work after Illness
To read this memo, please click here. The College of Midwives of Ontario will continue to ensure that members have access to the most trusted sources of information in order for them to be able to provide safe and competent care to their clients.
All information from the College relating to the COVID-19 pandemic can be found here.